What I’m doing today and a history of where I’ve been employed in the past.
👉 Solution Architect - March 2023
Chief Technology Officer - December 2021
My role as HeadClear CTO includes the following responsibilities:
- Technical vision: Setting the technical direction for HeadClear and ensuring that it aligns with the overall business strategy.
- Product development: Leading the development of the company’s product, including the design, development, and testing of new features and functionality.
- Team management: Managing and mentoring the engineering team, including hiring, onboarding, and performance evaluations.
- Technology infrastructure: Building and maintaining the technology infrastructure necessary to support HeadClear’s products and services.
- Technical partnerships: Identifying and developing technical partnerships that can help HeadClear grow and scale.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends, and making sure we’re using the best tools and techniques to achieve our goals.
- Communicating effectively with other stakeholders, including the CEO, other members of the leadership team, and external partners.
- Managing the budget for the technology team and wider IT requirements and ensuring that HeadClear is getting the most value for its money.
- Identifying and mitigating technical risks, and creating and implementing contingency plans to minimize disruptions to the business.
- Being a leader and an advocate for HeadClear and its products both internally and externally.
Principal Software Engineer - October 2020
Lead developer on Mitrefinch Flexipay payroll solution (acquired by Advanced October 2020) responsible for overseeing the development of the product, including managing a team of developers, ensuring that the product meets the needs of the customers, and staying up to date with industry trends and advancements in technology. I was responsible for ensuring that the product was developed on schedule and within budget, and that it meet or exceeded quality standards. Additionally, I was involved in the testing, debugging, and maintenance of the product, as well as working with other departments such as sales and marketing to promote Flexipay.
Delivery Team Lead - August 2020
Lead Developer on the Mitrefinch Platform team. Using C# and Azure technologies to build cross-product systems and infrastructure. Including our SSO platform, product licencing, event messaging infrastructure and other internal management systems.
Developer - April 2019
Using Vue.js with TypeScript and C# .Net Core with Azure technologies to build multi-tenant SaaS applications including payroll and access control systems.
Senior Software Engineer - October 2018
Continued work on the mobile framework as well as internal tools using C# .Net Core.
Software Engineer - November 2016
Developing a unique and vast mobile framework using Xamarin Native for Android, iOS and Windows desktop to allow creation of runtime-defined apps.
Mobile Applications Developer - May 2016
Worked on a variety of native iOS and Android mobile apps for clients using Swift and Java.